All orders can be collected from our Marrickville showroom for clients based in Sydney. Free pick-up is available Monday-Friday between 10am-4pm from 3 Shirlow Street Marrickville NSW.
Once your order is ready for collection you will receive an email notification. Please bring a printed or digital copy of this when you come to collect your order.
- Shipping is calculated at the checkout once the delivery address has been provided.
- We ship with selected Courier services through the Shippit platform. You will receive tracking details regarding the status of your shipping, from dispatch to delivery. This will be sent via email or to your mobile if you provide your phone number upon checking out.
- Our packaging is often made with recycled goods to help keep virgin materials out of landfill. We are happy to accept the return of your packaging to our workshop at 3 Shirlow Street Marrickville for further use.
- All products are carefully packaged to protect their most fragile parts. We accept responsibility for any damage caused during shipping in line with our standard terms and conditions in the Consumer Rights which are detailed in our Terms & Conditions on our website.
- Please expect a timeframe of 2 – 7 working days for shipping depending on your location. Metro areas are typically 2-3 working days, regional areas between 4-7 working days.
- You will often be required to be present at the time of delivery for large furniture orders. The team at So Watt will contact you if this is the case.
- Smaller orders will default to ‘ok to leave’ status. You can change this at any time during the shipping by following the prompts in your email or text updates.
If you opt to collect your order from our showroom, storage fees will be charged for completed orders if they remain at the premises of So Watt (3 Shirlow Street Marrickville NSW Australia) for longer than 2 weeks, 14 days, from date of client being notified of completion.
Change of Mind
Shopping online can be tricky!
We accept returns for change of mind of stocked items (such as our handles) if the items are still in original condition. Return your order within 30 days for a full refund less the original shipping costs.
Customers will need to pay the shipping to return a ‘change of mind’ order. Alternatively for free returns simply drop back to our showroom at 3 Shirlow Street, Marrickville, NSW, between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Any damage during the return shipping for change of mind scenarios is the
responsibility of the customer.
For International returns please use a reliable and trackable delivery service, as So Watt will not take responsibility for any returns lost or damaged in transit.
We cannot issue a refund (full or partial) for change of mind on custom or bespoke commissions, or made to order furniture. Pieces may still be returned to So Watt for re-homing if no longer suitable and the items will be donated to charity.
We currently do not offer International freight.
Damaged or Faulty
If an item is damaged or faulty we will provide a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions for details.
Please note, original shipping charges are non-refundable. So Watt will cover the shipping costs to return faulty or damaged goods if deemed to be repairable. In the case of a defect during production or damage during shipping So Watt will take responsibility for the return of the goods. The customer is required to notify So Watt of the number of parts being returned.
So Watt will arrange for the collection of damaged item within 7 days of the confirmed acceptance of the return.
Please refer to the list of characteristics that are not considered defects for more information.
As per item 13 of the Consumer Rights detailed on our website, in the event that an item is returned via an external delivery company or our delivery staff or an employee of So Watt is called out to inspect an alleged defect in workmanship, a major fault or any other warranty claim and these are not substantiated or established to be the responsibility of So Watt under our warranty of Australian Consumer Law, the customer will be charged the costs associated with the call out or shipping of the item.
How to Return
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intention to return and why. We will discuss your eligibility for a refund in line with our above terms and conditions.
Please package the goods to the same standard in which they were sent to enable So Watt to on-sell the returned item.
Ship to 3 Shirlow Street, Marrickville, NSW, Australia, 2204.
Once we have received your returned goods we will process any eligible refunds within 7 days.
CANCEL YOUR ORDER
So Watt require 100% payment at the checkout for all online orders.
Refunds for cancellations after 24 hours fall under the details outlined under ‘Return Your Order - Change of Mind’.
To cancel your order please call the team on (02) 8960 5756 or email us at email@example.com