Billi Stool - Avocado
The super flexible all-rounder stool
Designed + Made by So Watt
The Billi Stool is your new roly-poly pal. The perfect stool to pair with a kids craft table or informal meeting area. Perhaps a plant stand or a bedside table? Billi is a very handy friend to have around!
Billi is made from high grade Birch Plywood and finished with a low VOC natural water based durable finish in Clear or colours specially formulated by So Watt. The raw timber option (no finish) allows you to get creative using paints or permanent markers to make your own unique Billi stool.
Our pieces are hand made to order. Custom sizes and finishes are available.
Email us to start a custom project or learn more about custom commissions here.
350mm wide x 350mm deep x 450mm high.
Seat diameter 340mm.
Made from high grade Birch Plywood, Billi is finished with a low VOC natural water based durable finish in colours specially formulated by So Watt.
Furniture glides installed to help protect your floors from scratches.
This piece is made to order by the So Watt team at their workshop in Marrickville (Sydney, NSW).
Lead Time: 3-4 weeks + delivery.
Free pick up available for an excuse to visit our Marrickville showroom!
Shipped assembled. Delivered direct to your door.
If you require deliver & place please get in touch with the team for a project specific quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
International shipping is available! Simply type your address during the shipping stage of checkout. Please email email@example.com if you need help.
1. How big is the birch plywood Billi Stool?
Our Birch Plywood Billi Stool is the small wooden stool Australia loves! Handmade by So Watt in Sydney, the Billi stool is small enough to tuck away in a corner, and big enough to feel strong and stable when you sit. The seat top is 34cm in diameter and the overall height is 45cm.
2. Where can I furnish the Billi Stool? / Where can I place the Billi Stool?
One of the most versatile pieces in our collection, this Birch plywood stool makes a great bedside table, plant stand, side table or kids craft stool. Placed at your bedside this wooden stool in fun bold colours adds a touch of personality to the bedroom. Leave it raw and let the kids get crafty with markers for a fun craft project that’s also a useful piece of furniture! Or just go ahead and use the Billi as your favorite small wooden stool.
3. What makes the birch plywood Billi Stool unique?
This iconic little stool is an Australian favourite for bringing a splash of colour to homes, cafes, schools and break out areas. The curves and arches are a modern silhouette that will remain timeless through the changing trends. Even though the form is simple, the strength of this stool is what makes it a great lifetime purchase.
4. What makes the birch plywood Billi Stool so durable?
The billi stool is cut on our CNC router with a slot together design for the base, which once assembled is pushed into a snug pocket on the underside of the seat and glued in place with specialty glues. The design ensures there is no need for screws or any visible fixings.
5. Why Should I Purchase The Billi Stool (avocado)? Our Australian made timber stool, the Billi Stool, is made from 100% Birch timber plywood. This amazing timber is incredibly strong and durable, making it perfect for use in furniture pieces to last a lifetime. Our Billi Stool in Avocado is an adorable green plywood stool that brings a typically Australian hue to any room thanks to the soft, pale and slightly yellow tinted green which resembles Australia's favourite fruit. The Billi Plywood Stool pairs beautifully with other natural materials like jute, linen and terracotta. Our Billi Avocado green plywood stool is the perfect plant stand for indoor plant fans!