Designed + Made to order by So Watt in Marrickville, Sydney, from 100% Australian made plywood.
The Billi Stool is your new roly-poly pal. The perfect stool to pair with a kids craft table or informal meeting area. Perhaps a plant stand or a bedside table? Billi is a very handy friend to have around!
Visit our Camperdown showroom to see this piece in person and explore the options.
350mm wide x 350mm deep x 450mm high.
Seat diameter 340mm.
Made from Australian made hoop pine plywood, Billi is finished with low-VOC water-based specialty furniture finishes.
Furniture glides installed to help protect your floors from scratches.
This piece is made to order by the So Watt team at our workshop in Marrickville (Sydney, NSW).
Lead Time: 3-4 weeks + delivery.
Free pick up available from our Marrickville workshop!
Ships fully assembled Australia wide.
About Our Materials
Care & Maintenance Guide
Our Sustainabiliy Focus - Coming Soon
1. How big is the plywood Billi Stool?
Our Plywood Billi Stool is the small wooden stool Australia loves! Handmade by So Watt in Sydney, the Billi stool is small enough to tuck away in a corner, and big enough to feel strong and stable when you sit. The seat top is 34cm in diameter and the overall height is 45cm.
2. Where can I furnish the Billi Stool? / Where can I place the Billi Stool?
One of the most versatile pieces in our collection, this plywood stool makes a great bedside table, plant stand, side table or kids craft stool. Placed at your bedside this wooden stool in fun bold colours adds a touch of personality to the bedroom. Leave it raw and let the kids get crafty with markers for a fun craft project that’s also a useful piece of furniture! Or just go ahead and use the Billi as your favourite small wooden stool.
3. What makes the plywood Billi Stool unique?
This iconic little stool is an Australian favourite for bringing a splash of colour to homes, cafes, schools and break out areas. The curves and arches are a modern silhouette that will remain timeless through the changing trends. Even though the form is simple, the strength of this stool is what makes it a great lifetime purchase.
4. What makes the plywood Billi Stool so durable?
The Billi stool is cut on our CNC router with a slot together design for the base, which once assembled is pushed into a snug pocket on the underside of the seat and glued in place with specialty glues. The design ensures there is no need for screws or any visible fixings.
5. Why Should I Purchase The Billi Mustard Stool? Bringing back those vintage vibes! Our Mustard Billi stool celebrates the best and most nostalgic colour of our favourite past retro styles. We know this colour is timeless, it brings a smile to our hearts and an element of fun to any space. Paid the mustard Billi Stool with darker timbers and chunky fabric elements for a more period correct colour scheme, but you can add touches of modern eclectic finishes like brass to elevate the space. Mustard is great in a kids room too, with yellow being synonymous with happiness. Our Mustard is a deeper richer tone, rather than a bright bordering on yellow look.